How Does It Work?
How does it work?
First: Choose a portrait and place your order.
- Choose the best portrait for your pet from our many available styles.
- Click the button on the product page to upload your lovely pet’s photo. Read our photo tips below to ensure the best possible portrait.
- Choose the canvas size that you want: 8"x10", 12"x18", 16"x24"
- Add the product to your cart and complete your purchase.
We do our thing.
Now that we have your order, our amazing team will get to work on your pet's portrait. The internal process goes like this:
- One of our talented artists will create your pet's digital portrait on a computer.
- Our quality team will check the work. We pride ourselves on creating the highest quality artwork.
- We get your final approval before we print. If you don't like the artwork we will fix it until you are happy or refund your money.
- Our print team prints the artwork onto canvas material and assembles the final product.
- Your canvas is then packaged and shipped.
- After shipment, we send you an email with your tracking number.
While you don't need to be a professional photographer, we do recommend paying attention to a few things to ensure the utmost quality for your final portrait:
- Make sure the photo is in focus.
- Get close to your pet. That way, the unique characteristics of your pet will come through in the final product.
- Get down on your pet's level. The photos work best when taken at eye level.
- Make sure your pet's entire head (including both ears) are in the photo.